I have downloaded Sherlock and Breaking bad, which one to start first?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have downloaded Sherlock and Breaking bad, which one to start first?
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I have downloaded Sherlock and Breaking bad, which one to start first?
Sherlock ke seasons mein sirf 3 hi episodes hote hain. Aur bahot dimaag bhi nahi lagana padega. Wo kaam Sherlock ka hi hai bas.😆
Can’t stand Rekha Bharadwaj’s voice. Like nails on chalkboard.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Can’t stand Rekha Bharadwaj’s voice. Like nails on chalkboard.
💔😭
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Sherlock ke seasons mein sirf 3 hi episodes hote hain. Aur bahot dimaag bhi nahi lagana padega. Wo kaam Sherlock ka hi hai bas.😆
Bahut jaldi baat karte hai Sherlock. waha pe thoda dimag lagana padta hai😆
IF got some threatening calls from Rhea’s PR kya? Updates only/no discussion allowed on the most controversial case linked to Bollywood on supposedly the “#1 entertainment discussion forum”.🤪
Source - Nepovilla who states their source as India Today. Make of that what you will. Didn’t realise CBI officials are allowed to go to media portals and reveal their findings on such a high profile case if true. Although nothing would surprise me about the Indian system.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k