Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nopes....will starting posting!
Jaldi kar
I left my book in between🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nopes....will starting posting!
Jaldi kar
I left my book in between🤣
Me thinks it's Shamoo
I'm here!
Okay ji😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You mean the one where I got zero?🤣
🤣 No, don't know which one your referring to, I was referring to the Tv geek round and this one held by Lavanya
Originally posted by: 3EES56LZTR666EMG
🤣 No, don't know which one your referring to, I was referring to the Tv geek round and this one held by Lavanya
Oh okay. Forget I said anything🤣
1.Name an Indian Cartoonist
The most common answer is Common Man himself!😆

R. K Laxman- 19
MusicOfTheHeart, Starry_Love, _._shibani_._, Unique.sheep, Harley_Quinn, guy3, azaanabbas, Bhatakti_atma, awida, Daphnes, Sevenstreaks, Bucky, _NINA_. BacillusBadius, MishtiNew, Paricarocks, TeluguChokri, --Shamoo--, Soanz.19
K. Shankar Pillai- 1
Vageeshwarics
Vagee....you rock girl🤣🤣uniqueness personified🤣
did you start it? kaisi hai?
i am half way through WTCS😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Don't worry tum nahi ho🤣
😭😭 Kuch der sapane mein jeene deti...ase bhanda bhod diya🤣
Kuch der asha ke ghadi mein jeeti ki 🤣 Until it comes tumbling down..
Me right now:

🤗That would be surprising though🤣..bohat unique answers this time I think..