Can anyone share the TV geek challenge questions link or the questions itself.....I don't wish to repeat them!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Can anyone share the TV geek challenge questions link or the questions itself.....I don't wish to repeat them!
Spoiler-
We have a topper who is a new sheep!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣feeling proud as a memer🤣
salute to you!🤣Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
salute to you!🤣
Thanks🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes...taki hum jaise duniya se kalti(nikal) hojaye🤣
🤣🤣 Descending towards the stairway of heaven
Kaun?Bata doh na..bada wala cheese dungi🤣

Originally posted by: QQXIQDD2D6QKXXA4
Nah your not alone...I'm second in line with number 4😆Got the same score for this sheep game and the other one...
You mean the one where I got zero?🤣
Don't worry tum nahi ho🤣
im hereeeee....
has the result started?
Nopes....will starting posting!