Mahi se pucho...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Kyun Shaheen kya lagta hai Bidu gayab kyu hai 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mahi se pucho...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Kyun Shaheen kya lagta hai Bidu gayab kyu hai 😆
Thanks a million dear,seriously reading forum's posts before and after epi is soheartwarming, also your ffs are amazing although I'm silent there too but I love them 🙃
Uska ek karobar hai usme busy hai...
Pata karna padega kaun sa karobar hai 😆
Aise kon welcome karta hai bhai... 🤣Hiiiiii dear!!! What's your namee?? I'm Mahi...Welcome to the Mad club and enjoy!!..
Remember 1 important rule and don't break ut ever otherwise penalty bharna padega....No Mi noy Pinoy shipping only #BiMa shipping allowed(Bidu + Mahi).... Binoy = Bidu, His newspaper = Kidu ...okayyy❤️🤗
Originally posted by: listmist
Himmat hogi aisa karne ki unki🤬
Nhi 😈
Bilkul😈
🤣Originally posted by: Prit_007
🤣🤣
Mahi don't have issues with this 😆
Suna nhi Na umra ki seema ho na janma ka ho bandhan 😆
Jurassic Park - the lost world nahi balke " RC mansion- The lost world " hona chahiye tha...
🤪🤣
Copy pasting
Precap is uploaded guys and i am not happy
Ani is leaving when Bondita comes and says where r u going, Ani is seems little bit irritated and replied her with little irritation she said u told me that u will stay with me during classes, he said yes but i have other reasponsibilities too, then bondita say "patni se badkar koi aur zimmedari hoti h kya pati ki and Ani says yes Mini ki" Ab mini is Bigger zimmedari for Ani
it seems Ani is dying to be with mini.
I saw it hima..! He looked bit irritated of going to mini's place I guess.!
Welcome to the forum dear....🤗Originally posted by: Ssssssssss10
Thanks a million dear,seriously reading forum's posts before and after epi is soheartwarming, also your ffs are amazing although I'm silent there too but I love them 🙃
I am Shaheen....!!! Hope you have great time ahead.
Waise how should I call you??