🤣lagta toh vaisa hi haiii ....but mazaaa aa rahaa humkoo !!! Bon gajab guilty feel krwaegi Ani koo🤣
I want him to be out of his guilt and think carefully what he wants from his life, ek dum confused banda h yeh.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣lagta toh vaisa hi haiii ....but mazaaa aa rahaa humkoo !!! Bon gajab guilty feel krwaegi Ani koo🤣
I want him to be out of his guilt and think carefully what he wants from his life, ek dum confused banda h yeh.

🤣
Alwaysss....Also I just noticed your name is Prit but I always call you Pritz is it okay with you?Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ha wzhi karna hoga Mahi 🤣
Thanks for the idea behen 😳😆
Love you Mahi 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah please

Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
who knows woh topi vale bhaiya uss zamane k desi opthalmologist hi hon...🤣

Hatt burbak🤣
nhi nhi bol naa....rough page no. btaa naa I will readd
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I hope not yaar... Varna i' ll be heart broken.... I hope in the end it comes out that by mistake binoy/ master were spiked instead of ani🤣
🤣