Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Kahin se to naam aaya hoga na dimagh mein😛
Ennui = boredom..I added an Y for absolutely no reason 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Kahin se to naam aaya hoga na dimagh mein😛
Ennui = boredom..I added an Y for absolutely no reason 😆
Kabhi kabhi humari bhi tareef karliya karo ki hum thread ko active rakhte hai😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kabhi kabhi humari bhi tareef karliya karo ki hum thread ko active rakhte hai😎
Waapis active karo na :)
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kabhi kabhi humari bhi tareef karliya karo ki hum thread ko active rakhte hai😎
True 👍🏼
I posted yesterday that u r not active 😆 it seems u missed my post 😊
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
True 👍🏼
I posted yesterday that u r not active 😆 it seems u missed my post 😊
Sandy good to see u understanding hindi hehe unlike our NITA hehe kidding Nita dont kill me :)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sandy good to see u understanding hindi hehe unlike our NITA hehe kidding Nita dont kill me :)
Thanks :)
I learnt watching daily soaps with no subtitles ... I still wonder how I m able to understand this much .... despite learning Hindi in school days (basic) , In d start it's more like staring screen 😆... At times get stuck with some words though :)
@ Bold : 🤣
Thread is so slow. Sheep tired?❓
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks :)
I learnt watching daily soaps with no subtitles ... I still wonder how I m able to understand this much .... despite learning Hindi in school days (basic) , In d start it's more like staring screen 😆... At times get stuck with some words though :)
@ Bold : 🤣
I know I can understand, some hind words can be confusing but yeah hindi shows n movies sikhadeta hai hindi hahaha. My bestie is from bangladesh and she learned hindi from watching hindi contents from young age haha
hi boonieOriginally posted by: BoonAndBane
Thread is so slow. Sheep tired?❓
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
hi boonie
Hey Sipla! Did you like the questions this time? 😳
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
3