4 matchI have heart attack reading your hints. I am afraid I may get 2 points only.😭
My answers:
- Ram ka laxman
- Muslim painter
- Again Noble winner
- Lotus
- Zarda
- Famous of love
- The lord of cooks
- Tum Hi Ho
- Starts with G
- Adaab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
4 matchI have heart attack reading your hints. I am afraid I may get 2 points only.😭
My answers:
- Ram ka laxman
- Muslim painter
- Again Noble winner
- Lotus
- Zarda
- Famous of love
- The lord of cooks
- Tum Hi Ho
- Starts with G
- Adaab
I feel like this time there are several unique answersXD
dk how much will I get this time...
Thank you. You rised my hopes.
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
I feel like this time there are several unique answersXD
dk how much will I get this time...
Ill be surprised if i get two😆 seeing the answers its worrying.
I have heart attack reading your hints. I am afraid I may get 2 points only.😭
My answers:
- Ram ka laxman
- Starts with G
match
iss baar m the unique sheep, with 2 points😎
Yes. These are the 2 points I am sure of .😆 I hope they don't end up to be ties.
And you don't lose hope. Check other members' answers. I think you'll find few more matches.😉
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
iss baar m the unique sheep, with 2 points😎
You said last time too and you were topper😛
1st one was easy. So I guess everyone will get point. Unless someone wanted to be unique.😆
I have heart attack reading your hints. I am afraid I may get 2 points only.😭
My answers:
- Ram ka laxman
- Muslim painter
- Again Noble winner
- Lotus
- Zarda
- Famous of love
- The lord of cooks
- Tum Hi Ho
- Starts with G
- Adaab
4 match