ye kon h?
Maan and geet 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ye kon h?
Maan and geet 😆
😆🤣Mahi_Ma Malkin
🤣🤣
like the certificate😆She will wash those pictures due to which her Pati Babu had to face embarrassment😉
Don't know why but today I am waiting for a good episode.Cannot happen . but still I am waiting for it at least one good thing.
Is anyone there? Am I talking to myself?
Sorry Dear I quoted you wrongly instead of someone else in haste..😆Hi shaheen 😄 BTW you telling me that you will help me yesterday in what you will help me dear I didn't understand what you said
Originally posted by: caller123
Don't know why but today I am waiting for a good episode.Cannot happen . but still I am waiting for it at least one good thing.
Haye Kate, your intuition always works, seems like we will get what we all desire 😎
Kate I am here..Originally posted by: caller123
Is anyone there? Am I talking to myself?
Your aspirations and intuition always works Kate...👍🏼Originally posted by: caller123
Don't know why but today I am waiting for a good episode.Cannot happen . but still I am waiting for it at least one good thing.
Haye Kate, your intuition always works, seems like we will get what we all desire 😎
My brain says no good thing but my heart desire for a good episode🤪