*blush blush*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
*blush blush*
😆🤣Mahi_Ma MalkinOriginally posted by: caller123
I am waiting Mahi till you read what we have written about you 😆
Basically I'm triple M😆🤣Mahi_Ma Malkin
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CEjZvPvJt4T/?igshid=1a0idg7xxsnss
Bhai ye din over hua ki nahi???
I would ship this over every ship.
FM-Bhidu
Trilu-Koeli
Mini-Boni
Ani ko single marne do🤣
🤣Originally posted by: caller123
He will think Bon is better🤣
😉Originally posted by: caller123
Mahi Ma🤣🤣
She will wash those pictures due to which her Pati Babu had to face embarrassment😉Originally posted by: caller123
In English please.
❤️
ye kon h?Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
mahiiii... Mahiiii...
I always remember MaanEet when ever I take your name