Being an non performing sheep is fun. I am here for zeal and WD ka answers 🤣
Sheep revenge mode activated😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Being an non performing sheep is fun. I am here for zeal and WD ka answers 🤣
Sheep revenge mode activated😎
Question 1
1) Name one TV show directed by Ekta Kapoor (Not Kasauti Zindagi Kay)
There was a mistake from my side which created some confusion. I was supposed to write show produced by Ekta Kapoor but ended up writing directing. While some members reached out with the query others didn't care. They saw Ekta Kapoor and were like Bam! Heres the answer
Neitherless one show directed by Ekta Kapoor is
Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi
Answered by 15 members.
Shes so proud 

Apart from that
6 answered Naagin
3 said Kahin toh hoga
2 said Kumkum Bhagya
1 gave YHM
1 gave Kundali Bhagya
1 gave Bade ache lagte hai
So whoever answered KSBKBT gets 1 star and others get goals accordingly.
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Being an non performing sheep is fun. I am here for zeal and WD ka answers 🤣
Sheep revenge mode activated😎
😂😂😂
chalo pelha point dooba🤪
The questions were so generic that I'm sure there will be a lot of variations in the answers😆
What did you answer , Sam is keeping name hidden from my poor spying sheep 🤣
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
The questions were so generic that I'm sure there will be a lot of variations in the answers😆
You should see our questions 🤣
One point gone🥺
Maine pehle hi kaha tha I am worst at this
What did you write ??
OMG I betrayed my favourite gif for KTH 🥺
