Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anyone knows in which time zones are LotusPetals and _Nina_ in?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Anyone knows in which time zones are LotusPetals and _Nina_ in?
LP has my time zone. GMT+1.
Nina ka I don’t know!😳
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Guessed that 😅😅
Give me a hint of your imagination so that I can at least prepare myself of her reaction 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Matlab usse evening mein hi baat ho payegi
I hope Daphles replies soon😔
Evening to Night is your time Shiri 😂
😂😂😂
Upar se I go to bed early 😳
🤣
Group 1
WildestDreams
Leenaaa
Sonatia
MeeMee, where are you?🤓
Hello there Mou!
Hinna will come online during IST afternoon!😃
She still in bed I believe🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Anyone knows in which time zones are LotusPetals and _Nina_ in?
Interesting... very interesting 😳
Hi Shibani, replied to the PM!
Marking my presence... I’m here m’am ☝️
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Group 1
WildestDreams
Leenaaa
Sonatia
MeeMee, where are you?🤓
Hello there Mou!
😳