Poll
Who is more handsome???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who will win the FK vs HR poll
I don't find either of them exceptionally handsome. They are attractive, but not in the wow category-for me.
Aditya because he is indian and I love my country. Jai hind🇮🇳
I say Aditya cause fawad look before surgery you wouldn’t even take his name.
You mean this
![]()
![]()
I don’t see much diff in before and after
So let’s say he melts women’s and some men’s Haagen dazs either way instead of being a bigot
Fawad Khan
I just dont see it in Adi
lol !
yes so that people like me can come out of the woodwork just to vote ! :)
You mean this
I don’t see much diff in before and after
So let’s say he melts women’s and some men’s Haagen dazs either way instead of being a bigot
That’s a huge difference. Fawad has a good plastic surgeon
where is that poll ? last i saw HR leading ... if we can get all the Fawad voters here to vote there 😃
ps cant choose between Fawad and Hrithik though I d always vote Fawad in any poll just to annoy people 😉
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
7