Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
She will take more 2 years for part 2🤣
Dekh liya dekh liya! Part 2 bhi dekh liya!😎
I loved it even more!❤️ A bit biased towards P2 than P1😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
She will take more 2 years for part 2🤣
Dekh liya dekh liya! Part 2 bhi dekh liya!😎
I loved it even more!❤️ A bit biased towards P2 than P1😆
Thank you❤️
Dekh liya dekh liya! Part 2 bhi dekh liya!😎
I loved it even more!❤️ A bit biased towards P2 than P1😆
OMG dekh liya?🥳
I am proud of you Babu for completing the series in a week😆
Me too!
P2 made me adore the series even more....and even lessened by anger on Kattapa😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
OMG dekh liya?🥳
I am proud of you Babu for completing the series in a week😆
Me too!
P2 made me adore the series even more....and even lessened by anger on Kattapa😆
Yes! With part 2 they came a full circle and closed all loops. So it seems a great story pieced together! In love with their setting, backdrop, characters sketches and bg scenes! Also everything and everyone had such beautiful names!😃
Hey guys... How are you all?
Buckyyyyyy🤗
Yes! With part 2 they came a full circle and closed all loops. So it seems a great story pieced together! In love with their setting, backdrop, characters sketches and bg scenes! Also everything and everyone had such beautiful names!😃
Yes....it has to be among the best movies!
The scene where Amarendra stood for Devsena I joined the audience who were whistling🤣even the three arrows in one take scene🤣
The direction was just amazing....it honestly stood over all my hopes❤️
I and my cousins even used to play Bahubali Bahubali where I was Shivgami and Bhalla, my sister Devsena and Bhalla's dad and my cousin chhota bro both Bahubalis🤣
I hope BW iska remake na bana de
Originally posted by: ZX4XDY7BTRKMA5VI
Hey guys... How are you all?
Bhalo acchi....tumi?
(I hope it's correct😆)
You are 100 percent correct!❤️
Amio bhalo acchi
( I am good too?)
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5