Alrighty well I gotta head out now 😭 I might come tomorrow night or after Tuesday when my exam is over...
OK...take care...good luck with your test....I'm on duty tomorow...will try to come if I can...I'm also calling it for the day now....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alrighty well I gotta head out now 😭 I might come tomorrow night or after Tuesday when my exam is over...
OK...take care...good luck with your test....I'm on duty tomorow...will try to come if I can...I'm also calling it for the day now....
Congratulations IF-Rockerz Isa ji🥳

Thoda blur hai
First try
Good one Bhagu👍🏼
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Good one Bhagu👍🏼
Thank you ❤️
It's nice The scene is a beautiful one I think...
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
It's nice The scene is a beautiful one I think...
Yeah
Cute and beautiful scene
❤️
Thank you
haha you are good at it though! I understood 🤣
Main bhi try kor rehi hoon...avg. level ke liyae...🤣...hope you'll understand.....
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
It's nice The scene is a beautiful one I think...
Original scene
credit to uploader❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEcQJAdhAQA/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5