Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No not myths, its general knowledge theme kind of
Thanks, Soni🤗. I am sad for my chips though. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No not myths, its general knowledge theme kind of
Thanks, Soni🤗. I am sad for my chips though. 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha same from bottom. R1 1st, R2 2nd n beyond
I am most excited about revealing of the twist and the Special Round 😉 Y'all waited for this. So we kept it for last.
Not exactly GK😆 I was thinking one or two word .. General Knowledge comes close. Ques. are wide Geography, Hollywood,Bollywood, Sports, Finance 😆
So everything under the sun is here in this round. 🤪
I would love a full sports round in the future!! 😆
Not exactly GK😆 I was thinking one or two word .. General Knowledge comes close. Ques. are wide Geography, Hollywood,Bollywood, Sports, Finance 😆
😆Rank all themes in order of likability.
R5: General Knowledge😆
R4: Childhood
R3: School
R2: Nostalgia
R1: Food
Nostalgia (Without Gladiator question)
School
Food
Childhood
😆 its okay this theme is hard to predict. I hope ppl dont make mistake n choose popular instead of hated which is theme
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
So everything under the sun is here in this round. 🤪
Haan like sabke liye ek na ek ques to hoga hi 😆 where they will be like i dont need help for this.😆
I am most excited about revealing of the twist and the Special Round 😉 Y'all waited for this. So we kept it for last.
I know the special round😳 n looking forward to it yayy
Didn't know you were unaware of popular Ekta shows from 2000-2010 decade 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Theme is
Jo dikhta hai woh hai nahi
Jo hai woh sach nahi
(What it appears, it is not.
What it is, it is not true.)
😆😆
If I see these lines again , I will ..leave it 🤣
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
3