Exactly the same order 😆R1 & R2 were my most fav, I enjoyed the most!! 🥳
😆Rank all themes in order of likability.
R5: General Knowledge😆
R4: Childhood
R3: School
R2: Nostalgia
R1: Food
School was not too bad. R4 was a headache & so is R5 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Exactly the same order 😆R1 & R2 were my most fav, I enjoyed the most!! 🥳
😆Rank all themes in order of likability.
R5: General Knowledge😆
R4: Childhood
R3: School
R2: Nostalgia
R1: Food
School was not too bad. R4 was a headache & so is R5 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Exactly the same order 😆R1 & R2 were my most fav, I enjoyed the most!! 🥳
School was not too bad. R4 was a headache & so is R5 😆
Precisely diff will increase na😆
😆Rank all themes in order of likability.
R5: General Knowledge😆
R4: Childhood
R3: School
R2: Nostalgia
R1: Food
General Knowledge is the theme? Cool. 
I am bad at it though. 
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
So, what is the theme of this round? 🤡
I could only think of 'Myths' as a theme that matched the hint but didn't know how questions will be formed.
Theme is
Jo dikhta hai woh hai nahi
Jo hai woh sach nahi
(What it appears, it is not.
What it is, it is not true.)
😆😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
So, what is the theme of this round? 🤡
I could only think of 'Myths' as a theme that matched the hint but didn't know how questions will be formed.
No not myths, its general knowledge theme kind of
😆Rank all themes in order of likability.
R5: General Knowledge😆
R4: Childhood
R3: School
R2: Nostalgia
R1: Food
Haha same from bottom. R1 1st, R2 2nd n beyond
So true!! 😆Precisely diff will increase na😆
Not exactly GK😆 I was thinking one or two word .. General Knowledge comes close. Ques. are wide Geography, Hollywood,Bollywood, Sports, Finance 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Theme is
Jo dikhta hai woh hai nahi
Jo hai woh sach nahi
(What it appears, it is not.
What it is, it is not true.)
😆😆
Why are you chipkaoing my own translation to me? 🤣
I know the hint. I don't know the theme. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do you still watch WWE? 😆
No Only in childhood & teenage
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
3