Hit the bull's eye! Then you get a perfect point...Buckyji...is counting sheep......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hit the bull's eye! Then you get a perfect point...Buckyji...is counting sheep......
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Isa.....how come you are always this sassy?🤣
Wasp? That's painful...
My hairline had a small bump over there and it was kind of funny to look at😆
Main Sassy...o keya cheese hain ji...😉...
Originally posted by: LWGIQ2JSBO5SHR3I
Aetney sarae heart...........main count bhi nahi kar sakti.........
Really?🤣🤣















Cute gif
Hindi❤️
Originally posted by: XOUPJCW6FPD4GLYC
Hit the bull's eye! Then you get a perfect point...Buckyji...is counting sheep......
She should have finished it by now....maybe is doing some other work!
Accha ji! Aapko sassiness nahi pata?🤣
(Yeah! You don't know sassiness, right?)
Originally posted by: JHDTTCXV64C52EF3
When we stay on a topic? Where did Bucky go? Is she busy with sheep counting?
Still here Isa ji!🤗
How are you feeling now? I hope the fever's running far away😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
She should have finished it by now....maybe is doing some other work!
Got drifted😆
Still here Isa ji!🤗
How are you feeling now? I hope the fever's running far away😳
Hi Bucky! Sorry...I left earlier...had to take a call...feeling better...Thank you...hope you're doing better too.......🤗
No worry....I saw you came in but didn't see you around so was wondering........I have to work tomorrow but will try to check in here if I can....BTW...i forgot to ask you about a song......I was looking at your VM and found a song on youtube...Rimjhim Gire Saawan...couldn't understand the lyrics...but i liked the rest of it......did you ever listen to this one......?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Accha ji! Aapko sassiness nahi pata?🤣
(Yeah! You don't know sassiness, right?)
Truly......no idea...buddy......lemme think....actually...I'm missing DQ who gave me that name......😭
