No worry...rescue team is ready...
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
No worry...rescue team is ready...
![]()
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We went off topic😆
When we stay on a topic? Where did Bucky go? Is she busy with sheep counting?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Panda.....my fav❤️
Yes this type of roll....nothing can beat my panda😆
That's why I sent her to visit you..........😉
Originally posted by: T3LTOJTUURMKDIY7
4 times...........why you keep so much honey with you that they keep stinging you?
Oh..no no...Alina loves this queen Bey..........she will come to hit me now........😉
Lol🤣I don't have any honey except Dabur's(a brand)
It once stung me near my hairline...I did not get up from my bed for the whole day as my head felt heavier than my whole body weight😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lol🤣I don't have any honey except Dabur's(a brand)
It once stung me near my hairline...I did not get up from my bed for the whole day as my head felt heavier than my whole body weight😆
Those bees may like.......that brand.....thanks for telling me so I will never buy them.........sorry to hear about your head... I got stung by wasp....i know the pain......
Thanks buddy for the help🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ZP5XBBV2ZTZDUBKY
When we stay on a topic? Where did Bucky go? Is she busy with sheep counting?
Point😆
Maybe....I don't know!
❤️






Originally posted by: 4UBP4DOSVIHNIWVW
Those bees may like.......that brand.....thanks for telling me so I will never buy them.........sorry to hear about your head... I got stung by wasp....i know the pain......
Isa.....how come you are always this sassy?🤣
Wasp? That's painful...
My hairline had a small bump over there and it was kind of funny to look at😆
Aetney sarae heart...........main count bhi nahi kar sakti.........
