Originally posted by: 3UDUN3CWSF5PTR4X
I saw the interview now. There is no mention of Hritik.
Can the thread maker put the video here and mention where she says that?
😆 that is the startegy to get votes🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: 3UDUN3CWSF5PTR4X
I saw the interview now. There is no mention of Hritik.
Can the thread maker put the video here and mention where she says that?
😆 that is the startegy to get votes🤪
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
You mean she does not mention her superstar boyfriend who had issues with his wife and also had a foreign girlfriend in the interview?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=Dz0m64Go72Q
This is what I got from updates thread. I didn't see her mentioning about any superstar.
Have I skipped or the thread maker is misleading?
Did u all notice how she inserted the communal angle to the discussion? Bollywood is anti- Hindu, anti-national blah blah..... she’s throwing a bone to the andh bhakhts who will lap it up and hail her as the queen.
Originally posted by: NBGSDNCOLAIEGB5K
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=Dz0m64Go72Q
This is what I got from updates thread. I didn't see her mentioning about any superstar.
Have I skipped or the thread maker is misleading?
I will never ever watch a Kangana interview so I have no idea.. maybe someone else who watched can specify😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I will never ever watch a Kangana interview so I have no idea.. maybe someone else who watched can specify😆
But we all commented based on the post which is based on Kangana's interview right? That is why I am calling out the thread maker.
Originally posted by: W3OELEIOUWAUIFEG
I saw the interview now. There is no mention of Hritik.
Can the thread maker put the video here and mention where she says that?
i am sure she is talking here about some of her other imaginary boyfriend😊
https://twitter.com/republic/status/1299742549796515841
btw she exposed herself again🤣 she said their affair started during krrish 3. So how did that turned up to a 7 year long relationship😆
i am sure she is talking here about some of her other imaginary boyfriend😊
https://twitter.com/republic/status/1299742549796515841
btw she exposed herself again🤣 she said their affair started during krrish 3. So how did that turned up to a 7 year long relationship😆
What you said is not shown in print.
You have given republic live link. I went to that link. There, some boy is speaking that he saw marks on SSR's body. I don't know, when Kangana's interview will come.
So can someone put the republic site where it is published or put her video? I have already bashed her in the thread presuming she has stated. Now I want to make sure, she has really said that.
Originally posted by: O7YGSK4SUQBXMKKR
What are you calling out? The threadmaker didn't mention Hrithik... ??
The interview is a full 1 hour long. It's mostly about Aditya Pancholi, Hrithik and his wife and a brief mention of Ranbir, Ranveer and Vicky Kaushal.
Then can you give the link for that 1 hour video please? What I saw was only 10 minutes. That's why I may be confused.
🤣
Is this what she said in the interview? Sorry I can't sit through one hour of nonsense
https://twitter.com/angshuman_ch/status/1299745212416188417?s=19
https://x.com/thevirdas/status/2079985963712102620?s=20
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
1