Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh results ke baad itni shaanti kyun bhai?
2 minutes silence for my zero score🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh results ke baad itni shaanti kyun bhai?
2 minutes silence for my zero score🤣
Harley😆
Good night Lexi 🤗
This was a tough round. What's next round's theme?
Theme is:
Jo dikhta hai wo hai nahi,
jo hai wo sach nahi!
😎
She's so cool I wana be like her 🤣
Why not give the question in Hindi too WD , so I can just cry in silence 😭
P.S : Someone translate to this innocent sheep 🤣
People are getting 5 and still putting '' while look at me still happy with 1 and celebrating 🥳 such a besharam me 🤣
Tujhe aadat hogayi hai ones lene ki
She's so cool I wana be like her 🤣
I am going to play like Maroon next round 😎
One more Zeal's idea
Love is overrated.
It really is
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21