Eekks..
I should have betted in this round😭
I was tired of loosing bets so I didn't bet, and I am in Top3🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Eekks..
I should have betted in this round😭
I was tired of loosing bets so I didn't bet, and I am in Top3🤣
You did good actually.. 4 is like 8 😆
Yayyy😎
Yayyy, you did it 🥳I love it 😍Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yaasss
I did it
To all the ones I am weirdo I just blended a gif and now I got to know how to blend multiple frames without any qualms😎
I did it!!
Just I need to put a texture and a text and its done
You're awesome, thank you Lexi ❤️🤗
One day when i become great at this I will surely make it for you but on whom bata dena😆
Originally posted by: reel_real
Eekks..
I should have betted in this round😭
I was tired of loosing bets so I didn't bet, and I am in Top3🤣
Congratulations dear 🤗
Akaashi, where are u!?
I saw you hitting like button!😆
Congratz to the toppers!🥳
Originally posted by: reel_real
Eekks..
I should have betted in this round😭
I was tired of loosing bets so I didn't bet, and I am in Top3🤣
Congratulations🥳
Originally posted by: reel_real
Eekks..
I should have betted in this round😭
I was tired of loosing bets so I didn't bet, and I am in Top3🤣
Jaaneman! You did great for not having sibilings!
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21