Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
Wait for scoreboard..😆 badme ro lena.. crush it in the last round.
its the last round so not bothered anymore
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
Wait for scoreboard..😆 badme ro lena.. crush it in the last round.
its the last round so not bothered anymore
R4 Scorecard

Miracle Harley kis question ke liye point mila🤣
Did you see I got a big fat zero🤔
OMG Daphnes you were just 1 Name away from winning Trifecta Bonanza😭😭
Yes kya din agaye hain I'm competing with Uniqueueue
Please can you be nice to me until I get over my big fat zero
Thank you
Condolences are still welcome
You really lived up to your UN Hinna 🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Did you see I got a big fat zero🤔
but don't worry this round was really hard.
I failed so miserably and lost all my chips. Hehe
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I failed so miserably and lost all my chips. Hehe
Y'all must be hating me now ... 😭
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Please can you be nice to me until I get over my big fat zero
Thank you
Condolences are still welcome
HB paka next round will be easy :)
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21