Yaa only good thing about the show
Kaash promo jitna acha tha utna Ekta story bhi acha likthi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Yaa only good thing about the show
Kaash promo jitna acha tha utna Ekta story bhi acha likthi
Originally posted by: ZQX5GNMPJY7VUFDQ
Harley is the heroine of this round ⭐️
🤣 Amazing answers, Looks like she wanted to flunk an exam purposefully cos she didnt like the question paper.
I liked the promos that time and Srk one wast the best one true❤️
Thank You Lexi ❤️🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Now that result are done let me try making a gif for Shera
I felt it would be better and maybe I would be Anurag and Prerna supporter but jabtak Bajaj came I didnt like itOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Yaa only good thing about the show
Kaash promo jitna acha tha utna Ekta story bhi acha likthi
And then I am done with the show now😆
Haha sahi bola🤣Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
🤣 Amazing answers, Looks like she wanted to flunk an exam purposefully cos she didnt like the question paper.
The way SRK narrated their love story its feels❤️Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I liked the promos that time and Srk one wast the best one true❤️
I will try Shera but no guaranteeOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Thank You Lexi ❤️🤗
I liked the Naveen track only during Anupre time uske baad hi interest chala gaya mera but I liked Bajaj with Prerna too more🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I felt it would be better and maybe I would be Anurag and Prerna supporter but jabtak Bajaj came I didnt like it
And then I am done with the show now😆
I'm getting excited
I can't wait
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21