Thank you Nita🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Nita🤗
I can’t stop laughing at harley’s answers 🤣
She killed it 🤣
I got 1 if anyone is interested to know my score 🥳
This will be the first time I am so happy with the topper😆
Also the most epic one DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK🤣🤣Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Billi got 7, shayad 😆
Nina did really good!!
agree, Harley beat everyone with his unique answers. He was epic, beating the likes of crouching tiger and mandela 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Aww Nina 🤗
I heard you scored well ? How much dear? Congratulations 🥳
Abhi taak its 5 but if last question get change than we will have same score
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Congrats Billi 🥳
Thanks seven
Also your UN reminds me i am stuck at 7 for the last 3 rounds 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This will be the first time I am so happy with the topper😆
Braveheart also got 7 , if you want to know
the question was about the childrenOriginally posted by: BEBEE5CKBDI6PPRN
Harley is correct.. most siblings fight, even kill for property.
but ya thats a reality. I never understood how you can kill your own blood for money 🤢
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21