Poll
Which real life couple had best chemistry in films?
Which real life couple had the best chemistry in films?
![]()








Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The height difference between Jaya-AB and the table scene....Ufff
Bachchan's got same number of votes. lol.
Is that Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham scene?The height difference between Jaya-AB and the table scene....Ufff
Originally posted by: Rosie_Marco
Is that Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham scene?
Abhimaan movie it is 😊
I love Genelia-Ritesh irl and onscreen as a couple❤️
Dipika and Ranveer .
Genelia and her husband look good together and bakwas when paired with someone else
The poll result is surprising.
Unfortunately, except from few.. off screen couples don’t have much chemistry on screen 😆
...
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
https://twitter.com/bekhayalime/status/2051323321506201912 This time the top Advertising Producers. I know, I know....We're gonna COPE with "...
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2053445739318260141?s=20
I am not talking about Kriti, or Deepika, or even Alia. I am referring to Rani, Tabu, Kajol, Madhuri, and even Sridevi. Today's actresses are...
2