Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kab isse akal ayaga 😡
Seeing his recent behaviour I don't think he ever had a brain to begin with🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kab isse akal ayaga 😡
Seeing his recent behaviour I don't think he ever had a brain to begin with🤣
no what you said is not wrong may be he will realize his doings and feel guilty for Bondita Iam not justifying his acts but saying the fact dear he still hadn't realized with his doings he will realize it don't worry keep some patience
I respect your opinion and badly Hope ani realizes things before its too late... btw how can I call you?
tq dear but we should analyze the depth of the matter not only Bondita but anirudh is also young it will take some time to realize the things he is not in that matured phase to understand everything thing
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Behena new EDT please
Behen send this edt links to makers🤣 this thread is actually our frustration thread 150 pages straight that too without an episode🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
When she said to bon that jaisa laga waise gehri neend agaya usse..!
I was like please uss gehri neend se so jao aur upaar bhi chali jao
I was constantly wondering what's she planned to achieve by that drama? She even locked doors from inside ani couldn't even open doors or window whatever it's 🤣 popat hi hona tha mini ka🤪🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Degi zaaroor degi
Jaldiii chahiye... abhi ke abhi🤣
I think we should move to new edt😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I think we should move to new edt😆
To start Round 3 or 4 of bashing?? 🤣
Koi shaq🤣