Prit you are nailing it today👍🏼👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Prit you are nailing it today👍🏼👏
Zyada nahin hai, it’s actually very nice but I still feel embarrassed for her 😆
Prit you are nailing it today👍🏼👏
Thank you Shaheen 🤗
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Zyada nahin hai, it’s actually very nice but I still feel embarrassed for her 😆
😆
Prit 🤗Originally posted by: Prit_007
Thank you Shaheen 🤗
Btw behen mai aaj jyada dialogues maar rahi 😆 jab jarurat se jyada lage to bata dena 😆
How am I doing?
I am juggling between the writing Thread and a birthday preparation Thread🤣
Your doing fabulous as usual Mishtu.Originally posted by: 7JJVJWDHT22HXDWB
How am I doing?
I am juggling between the writing Thread and a birthday preparation Thread🤣
Waise whose Birthday is that? Our forum member??
Your doing fabulous as usual Mishtu.
Waise whose Birthday is that? Our forum member??
Thank you.
It's the birthday of a member of ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 forum :)
I did my part Shristi now it's your turn to reply.Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Zyada nahin hai, it’s actually very nice but I still feel embarrassed for her 😆