I have returned to IF after more than a year, not familiar with how to post pictures in the new format
Can someone help me how to post pictures and links from twitter?
Thanks in advance
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I have returned to IF after more than a year, not familiar with how to post pictures in the new format
Can someone help me how to post pictures and links from twitter?
Thanks in advance
Originally posted by: ritupanchal2005
Hello, I live in Australia and started watching YRHPK from DesiTVbox, however, only 1-13 episodes worked and I cannot watch the rest. Could you please help me so I can watch the serial. Thanks
DesiTVbox episodes are mostly blocked because of copyright issues. You will have to download and install Hotstar on your phone or computer.
Originally posted by: pallavi25
I have returned to IF after more than a year, not familiar with how to post pictures in the new format
Can someone help me how to post pictures and links from twitter?
Thanks in advance
Twitter links can be posted directly in IF now.
For pictures you need to upload in Imgur then copy image and paste it here.