Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Who is the 8th one ?
Writer search karke Arundhati Roy likha🤡🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Who is the 8th one ?
Writer search karke Arundhati Roy likha🤡🤣
Is it Sarojini Naidu ?
Konse dekhe ?😆Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣🤣 Mereko yeh sab nahi dhekna...
Suffered through enough nonsense of those crap🤣
Waah 😆Writer search karke Arundhati Roy likha🤡🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Arre mujhe konsa chaiye 😆
Right from Kjo,Salman to Ekta became kisi din yeh dono na ban jaye🤣
🤣🤣
Bangaye toh I bet show is going to be super hit🤣
All mythological creatures joining the queue.
First same.
For second I wrote chalukya. You? I didn't understand your clue
Hi Akshu 🤗
is it ? I havent seen GOT ...Its one of d winter contest entries ... Looks like I went too creative for d contest ... 🤣
I made two gloomy siggies and one happy one :)
The horror man 🤣Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣🤣
Bangaye toh I bet show is going to be super hit🤣
All mythological creatures joining the queue.
Haan akka the wolfs remind me of Starks of GOT. Its their symbol❤️Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Hi Akshu 🤗
is it ? I havent seen GOT ...Its one of d winter contest entries ... Looks like I went too creative for d contest ... 🤣
I made two gloomy siggies and one happy one :)
You make such beautiful ones yaar