Sandy akka🤗Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks for d thread @Lavy :)
Your siggy giving GOT vibes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Sandy akka🤗Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks for d thread @Lavy :)
Your siggy giving GOT vibes
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Rashami Sharma and Gul khan are left to become Nach Producers.Woh bhi ban jaye🤣
🤣🤣 Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Ghor anarth hogi!
I do not want to see all the supernatural nonsense 🤣
Who is the 8th one ?8th one I changed last minute. This will be unique answer for me 🤪
9 same
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
OMG! Are you a bong?
Nope. I just know few words in Bengali.😆
Arre mujhe konsa chaiye 😆Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣🤣 Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Ghor anarth hogi!
I do not want to see all the supernatural nonsense 🤣
Right from Kjo,Salman to Ekta became kisi din yeh dono na ban jaye🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣🤣 Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Ghor anarth hogi!
I do not want to see all the supernatural nonsense 🤣
Makkhi, naagin and dayan dance karegi🤣
Your clues are too hard😆
Give easy ones
9.

Even jinn🤣Makkhi, naagin and dayan dance karegi🤣
Makkhi, naagin and dayan dance karegi🤣
🤣🤣 Mereko yeh sab nahi dhekna...
Suffered through enough nonsense of those crap🤣