Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I feel 3 round issipe hona chahiye🤣
I will faint with embarrassment then 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I feel 3 round issipe hona chahiye🤣
I will faint with embarrassment then 😆
Dhumtanana DhumtananaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Saath nibhana Saathiya season 2 is coming🤣
Oh my God🤣
Phirse laptop dhona 🤣
Rasode mein Kaun tha 🤣
*closeup of faces of 10 odd people🤣*
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Bollywood seems better na for you now than these three😆
Yes...a 100 times better🤣
Kya why the torture again 🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Saath nibhana Saathiya season 2 is coming🤣
Oh my God🤣
Phirse laptop dhona 🤣
Rasode mein Kaun tha 🤣
Why can't they bring 2nd season for good shows
Good! You guys remember😎
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Hi five!
@ Lavy and Vagee, you know my crush list na? Should I post again if you guys forgot?
🤣
🤣🤣

Gopiiiiiiii bahuuuuuuuuu
Rashiiiiiiii
Ahemmmmmm
Jigarrrrrrrrr
8.00 baje tak ruko ya phir guess karte baitho😆
Finally I found a telugu sheep🤗
Mee peru ? Na peru Akshita😃
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Yes i am tempted to watch pinjra but dont want to get addicted to another indian show which lasts forever🤣
Depends on the audience and how far creatives want to stretch the series. Some go through such long stretches and ridiculous tracks that it becomes unbearable to watch. Was hoping it will be a finite but guess not...
😆 I do hence get your perspective...the chewing gum stretch.