Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am here and it’s Roulette Time!
Quote this post if you want to take part and say
I want to take part in Roulette round!
I want to take part in Roulette round!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am here and it’s Roulette Time!
Quote this post if you want to take part and say
I want to take part in Roulette round!

Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am here and it’s Roulette Time!
Quote this post if you want to take part and say
I want to take part in Roulette round!
I want to take part in roulette and waste my chips 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Just under 12 hours to go & 20 pm's still missing 😂😂😂
I know! All late entries this time!😂😂
Coz round is very hard🤢
She will miss it again ugh
I'm not surprised 😂😂
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Stop feeling bad re
Yahan pe sab mera itna mazaak banaate hain😳
I think we have developed that kind of bonding here now that we all understand each other and dont take offence....at least I thought so
So many left to send answers
So only Mithu and Tani!😬😬😬
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
So only Mithu and Tani!😬😬😬
Misthi coming wait lol
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31