I so want Kabir to betray her😈 she is downright cruel to play the stupid prank to get to the truth, bechara vansh😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I so want Kabir to betray her😈 she is downright cruel to play the stupid prank to get to the truth, bechara vansh😭
Yup...Boss need to correct his Dharampatni.
🤣🤣
Par patni to patidev ki baat sunti nahi hain..😓
🤣
Ridz: I wont listen to you..
VR : Ohh come-on sweetheart.. I like the wifey who doesn't listen to his hubby...Interesting.. very interesting.. 😎
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
kabhi nahi rahate.. 24hrs ridhimaa par nazar rakata hai..
Nazar ke samne jigar ke pass ridhu rehti h
manisha konse page par update hai?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
Ridz: I wont listen to you..
VR : Ohh come-on sweetheart.. I like the wifey who doesn't listen to his hubby...Interesting.. very interesting.. 😎
🤣
chalo guys main abhi lunch kar ke aayi..
I enjoyed this session of discussion,,🤗
Baaki baatein break ke baad...
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
"Tumhe kya laga sweetheart.. Tumhara pati bahut bada idiot hai... Kitna insulting feel hota hai mujhe jab tum sochti ho mujhe aise hi bewakuf bana dogi... Respect Respect.. Vansh vansh aise hi nahi bana"
Sweetheart return...
He's broken from inside...& Wife k baare mein kya bolun..😓
Vansh Dialogue...😎
I wonder what would happen to Riddhima to land in hospital😒
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
chalo guys main abhi lunch kar ke aayi..
I enjoyed this session of discussion,,🤗
Baaki baatein break ke baad...
Come soon Darshi.. 😳
trueNazar ke samne jigar ke pass ridhu rehti h
Bas ridz hai ke... Chodo 🤔