Wahi toh same here.KKHH ,HPHK and HSSH are three movies I watched many times but I can tolerate latter two but KKHH is just unbearable
TRUE!I've watched KKHH so many times and now this makes me so angry!
I dislike that movie sfm!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wahi toh same here.KKHH ,HPHK and HSSH are three movies I watched many times but I can tolerate latter two but KKHH is just unbearable
TRUE!I've watched KKHH so many times and now this makes me so angry!
I dislike that movie sfm!
I've been following the thread, he is clueless about the rounds, coming up with his own unique answers🤣And taking points off participants who leave & adds them to his total score 🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Zeal ko main Jamai sochti thi but he himself made him a Bahu🤣
Hi everyone.. i was mistakenly thinking today is Wednesday. Had no idea what day going on..
Don't wanna mess up by doing impromptu live call. So lets do one thing WD can do one tonight and i can do tomorrow 9 PM?
I am here and it’s Roulette Time!
Quote this post if you want to take part and say
I want to take part in Roulette round!
I know rightOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
I always had the doubt that how did infant Anjali read those Tina's letters which she left for every birthday🤣
So weird
She was one year and she read the letters
And her mother only wrote 8 letters haan only 8
🤣🤣 looks like it
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've been following the thread, he is clueless about the rounds, coming up with his own unique answers🤣And taking points off participants who leave & adds them to his total score 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've been following the thread, he is clueless about the rounds, coming up with his own unique answers🤣And taking points off participants who leave & adds them to his total score 🤣
He was confident about the Menu though 😆.
Originally posted by: NitaReid
WD Roulette live call was 15 minutes back 😆, sheep are waiting send Zeal or you come here for a moment .
shes comingggg
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am here and it’s Roulette Time!
Quote this post if you want to take part and say
I want to take part in Roulette round!
I want to take part in Roulette round!
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31