Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Colors is full of I do not know what🤓 A lot of mythological creatures (reality shows aside)
Yeah 😳
The awful Naagin series🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Colors is full of I do not know what🤓 A lot of mythological creatures (reality shows aside)
Yeah 😳
The awful Naagin series🤢
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
😆
Wahi to!
Ek wrong click and gayi bhains paani mein...moreover I will have to look out for EXCEL keys....to much of hardwork😆
🤣🤣 I know the pain of it, having to work with it often...
I still do not understand the puzzle of excel and its keys...I have to go detective mode too...to find them
🤣 Mein na naagin dhek dhek kar honestly paak chuki hoon...
Colors ke har kone pe hai
Yes🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Colors is full of I do not know what🤓 A lot of mythological creatures (reality shows aside)
Yes🤣
Naagin and Big Boss are the worst yet most watched shows🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣🤣 I know the pain of it, having to work with it often...
I still do not understand the puzzle of excel and its keys...I have to go detective mode too...to find them
🤣🤣
Excel is beyond my non-excelling mind🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Mein na naagin dhek dhek kar honestly paak chuki hoon...
Colors ke har kone pe hai
Meanwhile colours is laughing at us like-

Because both the shows have everything that viewers look out for.
From action, drama to mythology, its a total package to garner viewer attention.
Aside from that they also have the fights during task which tends to be the "masala" for viewers and media alike.
It's an interesting concept😆.
can't see the gif lavs...
But they must be🤣...
HI5🤣 Mereko bhi excel ka kuch samaz nahi aati