Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
😆IG is addictive but I have lost interest in it🤣
Yeah😆
I am stalking my friends and family 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
😆IG is addictive but I have lost interest in it🤣
Yeah😆
I am stalking my friends and family 🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Whats you reading? curious.
Some Wattpad fiction 😆
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
😳👏
You truly amaze me lavy😆
Id have opted for excel but whatever suits best
Waise bhi excel is a maze
😆
Wahi to!
Ek wrong click and gayi bhains paani mein...moreover I will have to look out for EXCEL keys....to much of hardwork😆
Giving you an advice...
ZEE TV ke page pe kabhi mat jana....main ek baar accidentally gayi tabse ads bhar bhar kar ate hai pakao serials ke🤣
Shepherdess khana khake aati hai...tab tak ke liye bye!😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Giving you an advice...
ZEE TV ke page pe kabhi mat jana....main ek baar accidentally gayi tabse ads bhar bhar kar ate hai pakao serials ke🤣
Okay 🤣🤣🤣
For me it's Colors
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Some Wattpad fiction 😆
Ah Fan fiction...Cool Cool!
They do have some awesome writers there...
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Giving you an advice...
ZEE TV ke page pe kabhi mat jana....main ek baar accidentally gayi tabse ads bhar bhar kar ate hai pakao serials ke🤣
🤣🤣Ek galti ki kimat...🤣
Colors is full of I do not know what🤓 A lot of mythological creatures (reality shows aside)
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Ah Fan fiction...Cool Cool!
They do have some awesome writers there...
Yeah... ☺️