Alexia DT.. mast chal rha hai.. tum sunao :):
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Alexia DT.. mast chal rha hai.. tum sunao :):
Tu kabhi sudhrega nahi na
Alexia naam hai par nahi last main DT dalna zaruri hai😆
Hum bhi theek hai janaab
Kya kar rahe ho abhi?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
So much!
Kal toh I was a proper bahu, stuck in the rasoda all day. 🤣
Made cinammon rolls, and a home made version of KFC's chicken bowl. Now, I'm making cupcakes.
lol I have also sent my menu last night. Some of my fav food stuff is there.
Good to see ur monkey smiley-gif in the thread always make me laugh.. :):
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Going to main forum? Chodo
Hum idhar hi intezaar kar lenge
And also will wait for Boonie to come back from her hibernation🤔
😆
Yes!
Boonie will be back in one or two days right?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu kabhi sudhrega nahi na
Alexia naam hai par nahi last main DT dalna zaruri hai😆
Hum bhi theek hai janaab
Kya kar rahe ho abhi?
koi shak? Alexia DT has such a nice sound to it.
good good! enjoy karo..
Will talk later.. just came to see all doing well! :):
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
So much!
Kal toh I was a proper bahu, stuck in the rasoda all day. 🤣
Made cinammon rolls, and a home made version of KFC's chicken bowl. Now, I'm making cupcakes.
Gur , did you say cupcakes , give it to me

LOLL, at least let them bake first. 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
LOLL, at least let them bake first. 😆
Okay , but remember I asked first 😆
lol I have also sent my menu last night. Some of my fav food stuff is there.
Good to see ur monkey smiley-gif in the thread always make me laugh.. :):
Loll, out of everyone, I'm most curious to see what you have in your menu. 😆
Aisi atrangi bahu can only make atrangi khaana. 
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Okay , but remember I asked first 😆
Haha, how about we make this interesting. If you can guess what kind of cupcakes I'm baking, I'll give you some. 
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31