Originally posted by: caller123
Mini is there next month too to torture us🤣
That's 2 weeks old pic kate 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
Mini is there next month too to torture us🤣
That's 2 weeks old pic kate 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
That's 2 weeks old pic kate 😆
It's like promo dress. Right?
Originally posted by: caller123
It's like promo dress. Right?
Yeah 😳
Even batuk shared this pic in insta 😳
She is Shobana rite?
Yeah he might ask her to goo but I guess he would say that it's not Bon's mistake he married her she didn't forced him too...How would he Mahi?? He is Mini's dad, do u think he will be rude with him, he might say bon to go away as he doesn't want that bon will get to knw abt his amd mini's truth. But i doubt he would say anything to her dad.
🤣🤣my comments!!?? I guess it would be 100He will and he should defend Bondu otherwise bashing on the way..🤣
By from which page your comments starts re... I wanna read. 🤣
Sauda was walking on terrace like ghosts🤣Originally posted by: caller123
It's ok and thank you dear🤗
There was a funny video I shared...I told that for the video🤣Which is fair??