Which is fair??Everything is fair in love and war🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Which is fair??Everything is fair in love and war🤣
Tumhein kaise pata chal jata hai re Mahi... Tum Bidu ko pehchan hi jaati ho..Is that Binoy in red shirt in last slide
Mini is there next month too to torture us🤣
Ani ki bashing ia on the way 🤣🤣but I guess he will defend Bon when Sauda's dad will blame Bon for her condition.
I am waiting for Ani bashing if he does not support Bon😈
She's sharper and smarter and even have better presence of mind than Ani🤣
I feel FM will stay till 5/6th day of challenge 😵 I'll be glad if he goes asap🤣
FM there till 6th day of the challenge . No no I cannot bear that long. 😔
Originally posted by: caller123
Mini is there next month too to torture us🤣
She is there even after leap, even if she gets exposed, she is not going anywhere 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Mini is there next month too to torture us🤣
Mini won't go anywhere even after this track ends 🤣 *bittertruth*😆
Agree. She will seek forgiveness and will stay just to toture us🤣She is there even after leap, even if she gets exposed, she is not going anywhere 🤣
Tumhein kaise pata chal jata hai re Mahi... Tum Bidu ko pehchan hi jaati ho..
Dil ka rishta 🤣
yes a guy was trying to woo the servant of his house😆 its a comedy scene, the servant was a tamil so he was studying it from a book.
If you want, watch it🤣
🤢