Hey awida, long time! Haven’t seen you around. How are you doing?
Alhamdulillah , I am fine. I've been a bit busy returning to home, doing lots of house work. And how are you ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey awida, long time! Haven’t seen you around. How are you doing?
Alhamdulillah , I am fine. I've been a bit busy returning to home, doing lots of house work. And how are you ?
This is you Nita. 🤗 I am missing you in this game.
This is you Nita. 🤗 I am missing you in this game.
Aww I needed a break from Sheep game , but will be around for discussion and results 🤗
what's up!
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
what's up!
Nothing's up..all down😆😆 submitted the answers last night. Bring it on
wwll, i found my schtik!
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Nothing's up..all down😆😆 submitted the answers last night. Bring it on
pakka you are winning, have fun