Congrats on changing colours @Shibani🥳
Thanks Bucky😳
I hope I can call you bucky😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats on changing colours @Shibani🥳
Thanks Bucky😳
I hope I can call you bucky😊
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You turned addictz🥳
Hopefully turn into a good sheep in this game too😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Congrats Shibani on the colour change🥳
Thanks Pranushka😳 (i hope that's your name😊)
Congrats shibani for colour change🥳
Thanks😊
Google ji, bachalo 😭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Thanks Pranushka😳 (i hope that's your name😊)
It is Lavanya , Pranushka is her favourite couple name together I think 😆
When is your deadline guys ??
Originally posted by: NitaReid
It is Lavanya , Pranushka is her favourite couple name together I think 😆
aila!😲 so tahts why you call her "Lav' on our chat, i thought you gave her a nickname or something😆
28, i think...i sent naa, so idr rn🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
aila!😲 so tahts why you call her "Lav' on our chat, i thought you gave her a nickname or something😆
Yeah that why 😆