Goodnight Everyone 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Goodnight Everyone 🤗
Going to look at questions and try to answer now. Will come back later in the day to stalk this thread:)
Sent answers. Was okayish. Enjoyable but not as much as the previous round but I might be in the minority I guess.
When is the next roulette live call?
Good Morning Sheeps
Sent answers. Was okayish. Enjoyable but not as much as the previous round but I might be in the minority I guess.
When is the next roulette live call?
Thursday 9 PM IST , that is today I guess .
We are in the answer portion ? Thinking of answers
I kind of envy your answers at the moment because my mind is blank .
Are you gonna play Roulette again ?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I kind of envy your answers at the moment because my mind is blank .
Are you gonna play Roulette again ?
I didn’t answer yet 😆
If I’m awake for roulette it’s all good 💯
Have fun answering them then 😆
Thursday 9 PM IST First Live Call , if you missed it the next one will be around four hours later.
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21