Let me know if it works🤗
(It never worked for me but did for friends😆)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let me know if it works🤗
(It never worked for me but did for friends😆)
Originally posted by: ITWCFQUX3RQ25OGC
I get sleepy at that instant when I sit down to solve maths or read Bengali🤣
🤣 Try that dear, jhat se neend ayegi.
We did a subscription for it but it's creating problem now . Bro contacted them a nd they assured of solving the issue but of no relief
Sure ❤️
🤣 oopsie
We did a subscription for it but it's creating problem now
. Bro contacted them and they assured of solving the issue but of no relief
😭
Originally posted by: VLGR63WHCB7SMWBW
🤣🤣 Bilkul sahi jawab. Hamesha neend aati hai...
For me padai ke naam pe neend aati thi🤣
🤣🤣
Pehle mere neend jaati thi par ab sab Ram bharose hai🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OEKAMMDOEULD3UAX
I get sleepy at that instant when I sit down to solve maths or read Bengali🤣
I left Maths last year😭
It was my 1st Law🤣(For non EDKV2 viewers Law=love in EDKV2)😆