Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am unable to sleep🤔 insomniac in me has risen up.
Remove the pillow if you use one and lay your head flat on the bed surface. Relax your shoulders loose. It should work since that increases circulation👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am unable to sleep🤔 insomniac in me has risen up.
Remove the pillow if you use one and lay your head flat on the bed surface. Relax your shoulders loose. It should work since that increases circulation👍🏼
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You belong to which country/continent?
(Answer only if you are comfortable!)
It's 12.16 here!
It's fine😳. I'm based in UK. You guys are four hours roughly ahead of us.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I have rest day tomorrow too 🤗
Are wah....we actually need a break😆
Remove the pillow if you use one and lay your head flat on the bed surface. Relax your shoulders loose. It should work since that increases circulation👍🏼
Our doc buddy is here🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Read something boring(school books to be specific😛)....jhat se neend aa jati hai😆
🤣🤣
Remove the pillow if you use one and lay your head flat on the bed surface. Relax your shoulders loose. It should work since that increases circulation👍🏼
Thank you, Doc ji 🤗
Muaaaaah 😘
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
It's fine😳. I'm based in UK. You guys are four hours roughly ahead of us.
Yupsy!😃
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Read something boring(school books to be specific😛)....jhat se neend aa jati hai😆
🤣🤣 Bilkul sahi jawab. Hamesha neend aati hai...
For me padai ke naam pe neend aati thi🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣🤣 Bilkul sahi jawab. Hamesha neend aati hai...
For me padai ke naam pe neend aati thi🤣
I get sleepy at that instant when I sit down to solve maths or read Bengali🤣