Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am unable to sleep🤔 insomniac in me has risen up.
Why not try sleep apps? As in listening to calming sounds and all?
It must be late there no?...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am unable to sleep🤔 insomniac in me has risen up.
Why not try sleep apps? As in listening to calming sounds and all?
It must be late there no?...
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Why not try sleep apps? As in listening to calming sounds and all?
It must be late there no?...
It's 12 14 am right now...
Apps never worked for me😭
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am unable to sleep🤔 insomniac in me has risen up.
Read something boring(school books to be specific😛)....jhat se neend aa jati hai😆
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Wow Binod has decended.
Yes😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Read something boring(school books to be specific😛)....jhat se neend aa jati hai😆
Good idea! 😆
Let me postpone the idea of sleeping🤣
And be here...
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Why not try sleep apps? As in listening to calming sounds and all?
It must be late there no?...
You belong to which country/continent?
(Answer only if you are comfortable!)
It's 12.16 here!
That's like my sweetie🤗😆
We have a holiday tom for Ganesh visarjan!
I always have to count as IST time is around 4 hours roughly ahead of BST..
Camomile tea helps to sleep too depending on your taste that is...
Or Lavender oil even helps😳.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's like my sweetie🤗😆
We have a holiday tom for Ganesh visarjan!
I have rest day tomorrow too 🤗
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
I always have to count as IST time is around 4 hours roughly ahead of BST..
Camomile tea helps to sleep too depending on your taste that is...
Or Lavender oil even helps😳.
Thanks for the suggestions :)