kitna butter chicken khaogi🤣Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
M having naan and butter chicken ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kitna butter chicken khaogi🤣Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
M having naan and butter chicken ❤️
Hey guys!
Koeli is starting her next season next week
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Intezaar main koi nahi
Ikraar mange hum sabhi
Sandesh given to Ice Block uske liye we want to ship the Sandesh person and the Ice Block
Kisne bheja tha pata chala?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
kitna butter chicken khaogi🤣
I think I had 3/4 times in this month 😆
one of my favs ❤️
I might come to be spamming there but wont play😆
Nahi naOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kisne bheja tha pata chala?
All are clueless except the Owl urf Socklet😆
I am bored of roti and chicken
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I might come to be spamming there but wont play😆
You should play
are you bengali?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I am bored of roti and chicken
I m bored of idli :(
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21