Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Haaye re
Everyone is interested in this Ship🤣
Chalo chalo LP isnt alone
Partner , I didnt expect this from you

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Haaye re
Everyone is interested in this Ship🤣
Chalo chalo LP isnt alone
Partner , I didnt expect this from you

Chup karo tum.
Kitne gande question diye hai😆
Iss baar mere answers tum likhoge after everyone else has replied.
Match the following karke🤣
100/100
Arey thats why I said na LP isnt alone
I didnt say I and LP na?

Originally posted by: MPRG7LIXQ6FE6EWT
Nita has stopped liking my posts, I am sorry Nita 😳🤣
Nita was busy trying to stop her Partner 😆

Let not make Thug angry now 😆 and end this discussion.
Chalo I am going offline 😆 ,
Ice Block getting angry and stone getting angry is same🤣
Aiyyo dont do this🤔Originally posted by: NitaReid
Chalo I am going offline 😆 ,
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21