I have a Bengali friend toh thoda sa I knowU know bangla 😳
Bohot thoda sa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have a Bengali friend toh thoda sa I knowU know bangla 😳
Bohot thoda sa
I am listening to this song on loop
Bhishon gondogol.😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Pyaar hua unke taraf se ikraar bhi hua
Ab sirf Shepherd has to reciprocate🤣
Omg omggg give me the juice partner
After fingerthenipple we have a NEW SHIP. ⭐️
Where is FTN, did FF kill him already?
Originally posted by: togepe30
Bhishon gondogol.😆
😳 making fun of bengalis I see
Remember the sandesh which the Ice Block urf Thug got?Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Omg omggg give me the juice partner
After fingerthenipple we have a NEW SHIP. ⭐️
LP is trying to play cupid🤣for the Sandesh lover
And there was thing that LP wants to ship Nita and Thug😆
You are Bengali?😳 making fun of bengalis I see
Not even started 😆 hv to understand task first
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21