Well, it didn’t matter in the end, you’re still doing the non optional questions. 😆😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
I was the only intelligent sheep who opened the PM and then closed it without answering them back 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well, it didn’t matter in the end, you’re still doing the non optional questions. 😆😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
I was the only intelligent sheep who opened the PM and then closed it without answering them back 🤣
I was happy when sheep answers started coming.😆
Mehnat safal rahi😉
Almost completed Jenny siggies :P
😆 I hope we do get sheep answers ... those extra 5 ques in previous round were given on purpose😆
It was a trial to check if open ended ques are given will there be sheep answers. and because there were thats y y'all got this round.🤣
I thought it was for fun and replied like that 😲😆
How is Menu Card working out for you 🤣
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Lavy told she used to send sandeshes. But who did send one for Thug? I’m really curious about that one mostly! I really want to help the sender. She’s one lucky fellow if Thug is interested in her
Omg there is new love blooming in the air. Who is it 😳
O Ma
Eta Bengali?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I don’t know. I don’t understand what it has against me.
How’s you today??
Kya kare kya na kare yeh kaisi mushkil haaye
I dont do this mehnat ka kaam of clicking the mountain icon pasting link
Direct copy paste with laptop
I am okay
How are you Belle😎
Pyaar hua unke taraf se ikraar bhi hua
Ab sirf Shepherd has to reciprocate🤣
U know bangla 😳
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21