Originally posted by: LotusPetals
No comments about the Questions of this round. This one needed options, even if 6 options 😵
Especially one of the question need options.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
No comments about the Questions of this round. This one needed options, even if 6 options 😵
Especially one of the question need options.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Nothing can beat coke zero
Thumbs Up can!
Thumbs up - Taste the Thunder! 😛
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Omg, it feels like a dream to see my name topping the overall league chart
Thank you to everyone who congratulated me and congratulations to the toppers!
sorry, couldn’t reply individually to each of you. Returned home quite late and was tired. I dozed off 😳
LP taste the top position for few more days till it's time to stumble down! 😈🤣
Kidding - Congrats girl 🥳
P.S - And I hope you do bad this round so Paro can do her Devaaaa dance!🤣
Again kidding re (or not 🤣)
Good Luck for the final round girl!
I didn’t congratulate you. I was so busy trying to post gifs that weren’t showing up. 😡Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Omg, it feels like a dream to see my name topping the overall league chart
Thank you to everyone who congratulated me and congratulations to the toppers!
sorry, couldn’t reply individually to each of you. Returned home quite late and was tired. I dozed off 😳
Congratulations 🥳
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Yes I wanted to ask the same.
Twist will be known to everyone at the right time. 😉
Right now i can only say, don't forget to play Poker and Roulette. 2 rounds left play as many chips as you can/want. ☯️
Good Morning Sheeps 😆
So who is in the top?
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21